C47Houston.com

C47Houston.com
C47Houston.com

Monday, April 6, 2015

Dr. William Hawes


If you went to the University of Houston Main Campus and were in the Film/Communications department and/or the new Valenti School of Communications, I am sad to say that Dr. William Hawes past away. Over the years, I have bumped into this gentle man who has supported my efforts as I took his classes and whom I often ran into out and about in the City of Houston and surrounding areas. He was gracious enough to help me with my magazine and was pleased to be interviewed in the July 2008 issue. Dr. Hawes was an active supporter of the Gulf Coast Film & Video Festival and I always admired him and his knowledge of the industry. He will be severely missed. RIP: Dr. Hawes.

Read the interview at: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment